Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Love Me


I love me. 
yeah, thats what first came to my mind when someone asking me how would i describe myself in 3 words ? 
its weird huh ? 

Tell ya, i've my own reason for that.. 
I extremely believe that people are always thinking about their own sake when they are about to doing something. I mean, we ourselves are the reason why and how we will get something done. means people are loving theirselves ; apart from all the true loves and caring that we've been had from our parents and or someone we loved, still - people are doing and giving or etc all just because they love theirself. They are doing it for theirself.. 
So, Why should I ? 
- This is what i should do to me Everyday. to love my self. 
Yeah, I love Me. and you should too.
Pic From Here

Ps : I'm sorry if i dissapointed some of you that read this post, its nothing but just something that i really like to tell about my self. 
feel free to leave some comment.

Mr. Lopce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sample Text